I found this one day and thought this was pretty cool.
The rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpie and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one or someone what really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fake naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you have cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you don’t cut it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills them all.
6. Another person can draw a butterfly on you. Those kind of butterflies are very special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, draw a butterfly anyways, you show your support. If you do this name it after someone who cuts or is suffering right now and tell them. It could help. :)